See below Latest Events and Functions
- This event has passed.
NOTICE & AGENDA OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING/ELECTION
July 16, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SUNDAY 16TH JULY 2023
The Trustees of the Wellingborough District Hindu Association hereby give notice of Annual General Meeting/ELECTION, on Sunday 16TH JULY 2023 starting at 2:00pm at The Hindu Mandir, Highfield Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 1PL.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Approval of AGM minutes June 2022
- Chairman’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Mandir Vice Chairs’ report
- Hindu Community Centre Vice Chairs’ report
- Treasurers’ report and approval of Accounts
- Appointment of Independent Examiner and Financial Instructions.
- Communication Officers’ report
- The Holding Trustee’s report
- Compliance Officers’ report a) Amendments to Constitution and Rules & Bylaws
- The Community Trustee’s report
- AOB (at the discretion of the Chairman 1. 2 minutes self-introduction of vetted candidates.
- Dissolving of Managing Trustees
- Election of Appointment of New Managing Trustees for 2023/2024 & 2024-2025 AND One Holding Trustee
- Introduction of elected Managing Trustees and Holding Trustee
All Managing Trustees post due for election and one Holding Trustee post. Nomination forms are available from the Hindu Mandir and HCC office during normal opening hours. The form must be completed fully and must have proposer and seconder.
Please complete all sections of the form and drop it in the Nomination box at the Hindu Mandir office by 8:00pm on Saturday 1st July 2023. No person under the age of 18 years may be appointed as a Trustee. No Nomination after 1st July 2023
Full list of nominations received will be made public after vetting by the election team on Saturday 8th July 2023 onwards at the Mandir and The Hindu Community Centre notice boards. If any post’s needs voting, then the election will take place on Sunday 16th July 2023 at AGM DURING AGENDA ITEM 16. Please note that only life members and annual paid members will be allowed to vote. Please note annual paid members must have continued membership for 3 years including current year to VOTE, i.e 2021/22. 2022-2023 & 2023-2024 (3 years membership)
After the closing date 1st July 2023 (8pm), the Election Team (selected by the Managing Trustees) will shortlist the candidates after vetting. This will be displayed on Mandir and HCC notice boards and will be displayed on WDHA website and WDHA Facebook page. Voting will be done on the day of AGM 16th July 2023 during agenda item 16.